Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mission Critical Magazine

As an information junkie I tend to visit a lot of web sites and read a lot of blogs. I also frequent a lot of tech industry magazines. A new magazine has come out that I will be adding to my list - Mission Critical Magazine. I have only had a short time to check out the site, but what I have seen so far is really good.

On their home page is a link to Chris Crosby's presentation on 5 Data Center myths. I attended this session at Gartner's Data Center Conference and really enjoyed it. At the conference there was a nice follow-up presentation of a case study that Digital Realty Trust implemented. Chris described their POD Architecture and Gating Process and how it was applied to the customer requirements.

Check out Mission Critical Magazine!

No comments: