Monday, November 03, 2008

Data Center Stock Index For Last Week

The data center stock index I have been tracking closed last week at $20.42. It started the week at $17.66 and just kept on climbing. It will be interesting to see if election day/week has any affect on it.

I have several stocks that I would like to add to the list -- I just want to take one more crack at using the Google spreadsheet to get historical data before starting over with the new stock list.

DataCenterKnowledge.com has an October review of data center stocks today also. Call it a hunch, but I think Terremark will be one to watch -- they have some pretty cool things going on and I think there is a ton of potential there.

DuPont Fabros will release 3rd quarter results the day after elections -- they were down 59.1% in October.

No comments: