Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Just Another Manic Monday

Wow.....quite a Monday.....

  • My Data Center Stock Index is $18.20 ; the lowest since I started tracking it.
  • The Dow Jones Internet Composite Index continues to tank
  • I continue to not open my IRA statements.
  • Jerry Yang to step down as CEO of Yahoo!!
  • Google Stock dips below $300 for the first time since 2005
  • DuPont Fabros announces temporary suspension of development plans

Ok....enough of the bad news....let's balance that off a little bit...

  • Level3 raised $400 Million in capital - sending its shares up more than 12%
  • Dell should buy Sun Microsystems?? I really doubted this......until I read Drue Reeves post here.
  • Quantum of Solace breaks Bond Box Office Record
  • I just finished watching a special on Jack Benny on PBS. It was really funny (I'll try to tape it for you Dad). I never knew Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny and many others) was on the Jack Benny show.
  • Albert Pujols names 2008 National League MVP!
  • Complete with cartoon - Engadget notes that the Cray Jaguar failed to beat the IBM Roadrunner for top spot on the Top 500 Supercomputer rankings.
  • The new Star Trek trailer is out

No comments: